About Us The History of Lindmark!
Lindmark Outdoor Media is one of the largest privately held billboard companies in the United States. It was established by Trent Lindmark who has been in the billboard industry since 1993 doing everything from constructing the billboards to painting the advertisements on the faces.
Trent built Lindmark Outdoor Media with virtually no money in hand from nothing to over 5,000 faces. He grew his business through locating additional leaseholds and easements for construction of new boards as well as by acquiring existing billboard companies. The two greatest acquisitions for Lindmark Outdoor Media were assets of Newman Outdoor of New Mexico in 2016 and FMG North Texas, a division of Fairway Outdoor, in 2019.
One of our core values here at Lindmark Outdoor Media is to offer the best customer service including the best quality products. With this value in mind, Trent created Blue Sky Digital Printing.
Blue Sky’s capacity to print over 4 million square feet per month allows for Lindmark customers to see their advertisements posted faster resulting in even more exposure.
Lindmark Outdoor Media strives daily to meet the needs of the customer and to guarantee they are treated with the utmost care.
Lindmark Outdoor Media is a multi-generational family-owned and family-centered business focused on bringing the oldest form of advertising---outdoor---into the 21st Century and beyond. By concentrating on our core values, we provide our customers with the highest level of service through a no-pressure sales force and custom web-based platform while also maintaining the highest profit margins in the industry. Through our ADDY and OBIE award-winning graphic designs, our in-house digital printing, and our thousands of well- maintained advertising displays across multiple states we strive to make the advertising process simple for our customers. Lindmark seeks to build relationships by meeting customers’ specific and varied preferences, whether face-to-face, over the telephone, or online. Our business is to grow your business.
- Integrity: Always do the right thing. Be honest. Never lie.
- Stewardship: Continually look for ways to improve profitability and sustainability.
- Service: Give our customers the best service and work hard to make a fair relationship.
- Persistence: Be persistent and always keep an entrepreneur attitude.
- Responsibility: Own your mistakes. Take responsibility for and learn from them.
- Respect: Treat everyone with respect.
- Partnership: Treat all stakeholders as partners (i.e. employees, contractors, customers, vendors, and lenders).