Lindmark Outdoor Media is one of the largest privately held billboard companies in the United States, having over 5000 outdoor advertising billboard faces, both static and digital. Our coverage reaches over 400 cities across Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas and New Mexico and varies in size to meet any outdoor advertising need, from local business advertising within a more focused area to national advertising campaigns seeking broad, statewide exposure.
Please click on the link below to see what positions are available.
Working at Lindmark includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance after 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off begins to accrue on a pay period basis after 60 days of employment—equal to 80 hours per year for up to 5 years of employment; 120 hours per year after 5 years of employment—everyone needs some R&R
- Potential quarterly and yearly bonuses for goal attainment
- 401K with employer matching- after one year of employment and other eligibility requirements
- Employee Assistance Program- includes training and access to counseling-- FREE
- Yearly company retreat- food, fun, and learning!
- Occasional employee appreciation breakfasts and lunches
- Casual dress code
- Remote work opportunities for some positions
- Learning @ Lindmark training opportunities
- Employee Recognition Program (who wouldn’t want the chance to win a championship wrestling belt?)
What employees said about working at Lindmark in a recent engagement survey….