INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Lindmark hosts and processes "Customer Data," including "Personal Data" therein at the direction of and pursuant to the instructions of our "Customers."
Information is defined as: (1) personal information, which is information that can be identified to a particular individual because of a name, number, symbol, mark or other indicator; and (2) non-personal information that does not identify a particular individual.
Lindmark receives and stores certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Any personal information you provide is voluntarily gathered by initiating an online transaction, such as by sending Lindmark an email or by submitting a website inquiry or uploading artwork.
HOW TO ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can exercise your data protection rights by contacting
Lindmark collects general information about the “Customer,” including the customer company name and address, credit card information, and the “Customer” representative’s contact information for billing and contracting purposes.
If you request to delete the data that is present within our systems, we will do so with a validated request, unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. The maintenance of service is required to protect all information from accidental or malicious destruction. If your request to delete is completed, we may not immediately delete this data from residual copies, and we may not remove it from archived or backed up systems.
REASONS WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Lindmark may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including disclosures to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION?
If you provide personal information to Lindmark, our employees who have access based upon specific roles defined by procedural role-based access controls, use this information following appropriate procedures in handling and disclosing your information. All personal information about you or your organization that we receive via fax or mail is physically protected. In addition, Lindmark has implemented procedures to safeguard the integrity of its information technology assets, including but not limited to authentication, monitoring and auditing. These security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation and day-to-day operations of our business processes as part of our continuing commitment to the security and privacy of electronic content as well as the electronic transmission of information.
PURPOSES OF COLLECTION AND USE
In order to provide you the services and products for which you submit an inquiry, Lindmark collects certain of your personal information. Such information can include your name, email, address, telephone number, and in some instances your payment card data to process payment for those certain services and products which you purchase from Lindmark. We do not sell or distribute email addresses or other personal information to others for their commercial use. The purposes for which Lindmark collects and uses personal information shall include:
- Providing you with the products or services, or support requested;
- Publish testimonials of Lindmark’s products and service on our website(s) provided by individuals, which would include name, title, and affiliate organization;
- Gain a better understanding of how our website, products or services are being used so that we can improve them and engage with users;
- Diagnosing problems;
- Sending you business messages related to your account and payments due thereunder; and
- Sending you information about Lindmark products, services, opportunities, updates, advisories, special offers, and similar information.
We also collect some information that is not considered to be personal information. When visiting our website, the following non-personal information about your visit is automatically collected and stored:
- The type of browser and operating system you use when you visit this site;
- The date and time when you visit this site;
- The webpage and services you access at this site;
- The forms that you download from this website;
- Additionally, non-personal information such as a company or governmental entity name and address. IP address may be provided when registering or signing up for Lindmark’s products or services.
We use non-personal information internally to find out how people use this website, to help us understand which types of information are of most interest to our visitors so that we can improve this website's content, to assess system performance and to identify problem areas. We do not sell or distribute this information to others for their commercial use.
The utilization of this information is strictly for legitimate business purposes and is retained for only as long as necessary to carry out the specific requirements of providing Lindmark’s products, services, opportunities, updates, advisories, special offers, and similar information.
Lindmark recognizes the privacy interests of children, and we encourage parents or guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activity. Lindmark’s products and services are not intended for children under the age of 18. Lindmark does not target or market our services to children under 18. If Lindmark has data that has been collected without the requisite parental consent, Lindmark will take appropriate actions to remedy and delete the collected information.
Lindmark employs procedural and technological security measures that are reasonably designed to help protect your personal information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Lindmark uses password protection, encryption, and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your personal information. However, no security measure can guarantee against compromise. You also have an important role in protecting personal information. You should not share your usernames/email addresses and passwords with anyone, and you should not re-use passwords across more than one web site.
LINKS TO LINDMARK’S WEBSITE(S)
We welcome links to the Lindmark website(s). Although we prefer that you link to our homepage, you may create links to specific pages within our website(s). Any individual or organization linking to Lindmark’s website(s) must comply with all applicable laws and with the following conditions:
Unless Lindmark specifically authorizes you to do so, you may not imply that Lindmark endorses you, your organization, or your products. In addition:
- You may not misrepresent your, or your organization’s, relationship with Lindmark;
- You may not present false information about Lindmark;
- You may not link to the Lindmark website if your or your organization's website contains content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, or is not appropriate for viewing by all age groups;
- Lindmark may change content on our site(s) at any time, causing other organizations to have a broken or incorrect link; and
- Lindmark is not responsible for misdirected links from external websites.
WHO CAN I CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
For any issues, omissions, or questions please contact