Why Billboards Consider this!
A newspaper ad is only good for one day and a television commercial only lasts about thirty seconds.
A billboard ad is working for you 24-hours a day, 7 days a week!
The advantages of using billboards include:
- captive audience that can't "change the channel" or "fast forward" past your message;
- economic placement of the advertisment close to the point of sale;
- high frequency of exposure to regular commuters;
- high reach;
- 24-hour presence;
- geographic flexibility for local advertisers;
- visual impact from advertisement size and message creativity; and
- brand awareness, among other things.
Billboard advertising is the most effective corporate branding and messaging platform. The best way to generate business is to have your name be the first name someone thinks about when they need what you sell. What better way to achieve that goal than to have your name and message be what your target audience sees every day? Billboard advertising is far more effective and far more affordable than alternative messaging platforms like newspapers, radio, or television.
"Making your name the first name prospective customers think of."
Billboard advertising is better than T.V., radio or print. You have a captive audience that sees your message every day. Through repetition, your message and brand name are more likely to be remembered.